- PC/104 Bus 30/40Watt DC/DC Power Supply
- Up to 84% Efficiency
- Three Wide Input Voltage Ranges:
- >12V Nominal, 9VDC-18VDC(30W)
- >24V Nominal, 18VDC-36VDC(40W)
- >48V Nominal, 36VDC-75VDC(40W)
- Output Voltage and Current:
- >+12V Input: +5VDC at 6A Max
- >+24V Input: +5VDC at 8A Max
- >+48V Input: +5VDC at 8A Max
- Voltage Status LEDs
- Reverse Power Protection on Inputs
- Resettable Fused Input Line
- Fully Protected Outputs
- Can be populated on either side of the board to allow for heat-sinking in fanless application requirements
- Temperature range with heatsink -40 to +65°C, up to 105°C with derating of 2% per °C (no air flow)
The design incorporates a 16-bit pass through PC/104 connector, molex type power input connector and voltage status LED’s. Since heat is always a factor to consider in any system design project, this module can be populated on either side of the board to facilitate heat sinking to one end of an enclosure, with the CPU heat sinking to the other end of the enclosure.
This single output version can be ordered with or without a heatsink. At up to 84% efficiency, a dynamic input range and full
protection on inputs and outputs, this power supply is very versatile and appropriate for many PC/104 based applications.
The Input Power Connector is a Four-pin standard Molex type connector at the edge of the board. It’s the same connector as used on a CD-ROM so it’s easy to set up and test a system with a local +12V Computer type power supply.