- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Dual and Quad Core; 2.3-2.7 GHz
- Supports i7-3610QE Quad; i5-3610ME DC
- Up to 16GB DDR3-1333 DRAM SoDIMM204 (8GB x 2)
- PCIe 2.0 2x40 pin Bus Connector (One x4 or Four x1)
- 4x SATA Ports with RAID (2x SATA 6G, 2x SATA 3G)
- 2x 10/100/1000Mbit Ethernet LAN Port
- 4x RS232 COM Ports, 10x USB2.0 Ports
- Separate Onboard DVI / VGA, HDMI / DVI
- Dual Independent Displays
- Hardware Monitor with API
- ADL-SST (System Sensor Technology)
- Watchdog Timer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux Compatible
- Discrete 8-bit GPIO Port
- 7.1 HD Audio with SPDIF In/Out
- 4” x 5.8” (102mm x 147mm) 3.5-inch Form Factor
The ADL3GQM67HDS is ideal for mobile and embedded applications where high processor performance is critical. It brings unparalleled performance to applications such as radar and sonar processing, image signal processing, tactical command and control, surveillance and reconnaissance, medical imaging and lab analysis, and industrial automation.
ADL Embedded Solutions offers highly effective active and passive thermal solutions designed for this product. Contact your sales representative for more information.
ADLSST System Sensor Technology Utility
The ADLSST System Sensor Technology v2.0 utility brings to the Linux environment the same type of CPU health monitor functions that have previously been readily available only in the Windows environment. Click here to download the drivers.