- Intel® E3800 Series SoC Processors; DC/Quad
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L-1333; 1.35V SoDIMM204 Socket
- CPU TDP 8W to 10W
- 2x SATA 3 Gb/s
- 3x 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet LAN Port; Intel i210; 2x RJ45, 1x Pin Connector
- 8x USB 2.0 Total: 4x Standard USB Connector, 4x pin Connector
- I-PEX Connector for Custom DVI/HDMI/DP or 1x USB 3.0 Cabling
- DVI Connector with Analog VGA
- 1x RS232 Pin Connector; SCH3114 Controller
- 8 bit GPIO; PCA9535BS Controller via Intel SoC SMBus
- 1x PCIe x1 lane via 2x40pin Connector
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux Compatible
- 4.0" x 5.8" (102mm x 147mm) 3.5" SBC Format, Input Power = 24VDC (Range 21V-30V)
The ADLE3800HD is based on Intel’s first System-on-Chip (SoC) E3800 Atom product family which is built using Intel’s 22nm 3D Tri-gate process. It offers vastly superior compute performance and energy efficiency and Intel’s 7th generation graphics engine for stunning graphics performance. Improved power management capabilities result in standby power measured in milliwatts with days of standby time.
The ADLE3800HD graphics engine is capable of decoding 10 or more streams of 1080p video, has integrated hardware acceleration for video decode of H.264, MVC, VPG8, VC1/WMV9 and others standards. It also supports DirectX 11, Open GL 4.0, full HD video playback, and a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and dual-display support.
The ADLE3800HD is ideal for rugged, extended temperature embedded systems with a thermal junction temperature (Tj) ranging from –40C to +85C. It’s well suited for extreme environments such as industrial control and automation and in-vehicle communication and infotainment systems for commercial transportation systems. It’s superior graphics also make it ideal for rugged mobile computing, digital signage with secure content delivery, portable medical devices and interactive kiosks, vending, ATM and point-of-sale (POS) terminals.
NEW! ADLSST System Sensor Technology Utility
The ADLSST System Sensor Technology v2.0 utility brings to the Linux environment the same type of CPU health monitor functions that have previously been readily available only in the Windows environment. Click here to download the drivers.