- Intel Atom E3800-3845 Quad, Intel Atom E3800-3827 Dual
- Up to 8GB DDR3L 1333MHz; 2x 204 SODIMM Sockets
- 3x Gbit LAN; Intel i210
- 4x USB2.0, 1x USB 3.0 via I-PEX conn
- I-PEX shared connector for 1x USB3.0, 1x DVI, 1x HDMI or 1x DP
- Microsoft Azure Certified for loT
- 1x SATA (3Gbit/s) · 1x M.2 Key-B 2242 SATA; Up 64GB
- 1x M.2 Key-B 2280 with 1x PCIex1
- 12V Conn Available for up to 3 Fans
- -20C to +70C Standard, Optional -40C to +85C
- Voltage Input = 20V - 30V; Optional UPS (call for details)
The ADLE3800HDC is based on Intel’s first System-on-Chip (SoC) E3800-series Atom processors which use Intel’s 22nm 3D Tri-gate process. It offers vastly superior compute performance and energy efficiency and Intel’s 7th generation graphics engine for stunning graphics performance. Improved power management capabilities result in standby power measured in milliwatts with days of standby time. The ADLE3800HDC is a lower I/O, lower cost version of the ADLE3800HD offering M.2 (Type B) 2242 SATA storage and M.2 (Type B) 2280 PCIex1 expansion.
Its high-performance graphics engine is capable of decoding 10 or more streams of 1080p video, has integrated hardware acceleration for video decode of H.264, MVC, VPG8, VC1/WMV9 and others standards. Display capabilities include: VGA/CRT = 2560×[email protected] 24bpp (via DVI conn), DVI/HDMI/DP (via I-PEX conn), DVI = 1920×[email protected] 24bpp, DirectX 11, Open GL 4.0, Full HD Video Playback, and DualDisplay Support. The ADLE3800HDC features a thermal junction temperature (Tj) of -40C to +85C and is ideal for a variety of intelligent controller or gateway applications in harsh extended temperature environments.