- Small Size (75mm x 75mm)
- 4GB soldered DRAM (DDR3-1333 MHz)
- Low power Atom® processor (8W TDP)
- Quad-Core / Dual Core Versions Available
- M.2 Storage Socket Onboard
- Expansion Connector
- Extended Temperature Available
- Windows 7, 8, 10 & Linux compatible
- Supports up to 2 additional PCIe devices (requires expansion card)
- Microsoft Azure Certified for loT
Measuring just 75mm x 75mm, the ADLE3800SEC is an embedded SBC specially optimized for Size, Weight, and Power (SWAP) applications. Based on the E3800 series Intel Atom™ SoC, this tiny board delivers maximum performance in the smallest possible size. It features a quad-core processor with up to 2MB onboard cache, and an integrated Intel HD Graphics engine with support for DirectX 11, Open GL 4.0, and full HD video playback.
About Edge-Connect Architecture
Via the backside board-edge connector, additional I/O can easily be made accessible using standard and customer-specific breakout boards. Provides easy expansion and helps reduce cabling, integration time and system size all while increasing quality and overall MTBF.
Connecting to sensors, cameras and storage is easy with a full range of onboard I/O: 2x Gigabit LAN, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 2x PCie, and SATA. The Intel HD Graphics engine supports video output in either HDMI or Display Port format. An onboard M.2 socket allows users to install the fastest Solid State storage solutions on the market. Extended Temperature Ratings and hard-mounted Edge-Connect design make the ADLE3800SEC ideal for rugged embedded applications.