- Intel I350-AM4 Quad Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Controller
- Type 1 PCI/104-Express Form Factor with PCI Pass-thru
- PCIe V2.0 (5GT/s with 2.5GT/s Support) - Consumes Only 1 PCIe Lane (x1)
- Supports ACPI / APM Wakeup
- PXE Pre-boot Support
- Jumbo Framing up to 9.5KB
- Two Additional USB 2.0 Ports from Host SBC
- Integrated I/O Virtualization
- Up to 4 Boards in a Stack Totaling 16 Ports at Gigabit Speed
- Can be Ruggedized for Harsh Environment
- Temperature Range –40C to +85C with Standard Heat Sink
- Size = 90mm x 96mm
- Windows 7, XP, and Linux Compliant
The ADLLAN-41000e employs the Intel i350-AM4 quad port Gigabit Ethernet controller to bring server class connectivity to PCI/104-Express. With the PCIe V2.0 interface, four Gigabit LAN ports can operate at Gigabit speed while consuming just one PCI Express lane (x1). An additional three ADLLAN-41000e boards may be used in a stack for a total of 16 available Ethernet ports, loading 4 PCIe x1 lanes. This brings true server capability to the PC/104 form factor.
As expected, the ADLLAN- 41000e is also backward compatible with PCIe V1.0 signaling platforms, albeit at less than 1 Gigabit per port.
The ADLLAN-41000e also provides a **maximum of two additional USB 2.0 ports via the Type 1 PCIe bus interface from the host SBC. Since the USB ports are not implemented using an independent USB controller, only two ports will be available in configurations that use more than one ADLLAN-41000e.
Applications: Mobile Server / Remote Networking, Rugged, Extended Temp., Embedded, Ethernet Surveillance, Industrial Monitoring, Network Routing.