- Modular Design Supports Variable Stack Heights
- Three Basic Size Profiles Available To Reduce Time To Market
- Front I/O Plate Can Be Easily Customized For Feature and Function
- High and Low Ingress Protection (IP) Systems Possible via High IP Modular Chassis Design Coupled With Full Custom, Quick-Turn Faceplate/Backplate and High IP Connectors
- Thermally Conductive Base, Ribbed Sidewalls and Finned Top For Superior Conductive and Radiative Cooling
- Easily Support Changes To Long-Running Projects Without Replacing Entire Enclosure
- Only Available as Part of Full System Design
- Optional Removable Hard Drive Available, ADLRHD-1650
The ADLMES-8200 is an innovation within embedded enclosure design. Its highly configurable modularity makes it possible to expand or reduce a system without replacing the entire enclosure. Side modules may be added or removed as system requirements evolve. Three basic size profiles provide a high availability starting point for meeting your specifications. Once integrated, the ADLMES-8200 lends itself to extending the life of existing products by allowing the enclosure to be modified with minimal impact; translating into lower development and sustaining costs, and shorter development cycles.
The ADLMES-8200 thermally conductive base, ribbed sidewalls and finned top provide radiative and conductive cooling paths for superior thermal management to the outside of the enclosure. The ADLMES front I/O plate can be quick-turned and built to custom specifications to support most types of I/O connectors. If additional I/O connectors are required, the MES backplate can also be customized in a minimal configuration.
The ADLMES-8200 can be further customized for high IP requirements by replacing the front I/O plate and bezel with a custom milled faceplate that supports the pre-specified high IP connectors. Supported by ADL Embedded Solutions’ Team of SolidWorks design and modeling engineers, customizations are handled expertly and efficiently.
Customize Your ADLMES-8200 Today
Modular components equate to high availability and shortened time to market.
For more information on the ADLMES-8200 or how it can be customized to a specific application, contact our experienced team of engineers today.