- Two sizes available to reduce time to market
- Support for Passive Fanless and High-Power Conductive-Cooled Designs
- Compatible with all ADL PC/104 and 3.5 Single Board Computers and Power Supplies
- Uni-body design with minimal Gasket Interfaces Ensure Reliable Ingress Protection
- SWaP-Optimized for Size, Weight or Power Constrained Applications
- Front I/O Plate can be easily customized for feature and function
- EMC-Compliance Gasket Kit for IP67
- Designed for MIL-STD 810 Rugged Applications
- Optional MIL-COTS Filter for MIL-STD 461 EMI Compliance
- Optional MIL-COTS Filter for MIL-STD 704/1275 Power for Military Ground Vehicles and Avionics
- Optional Removable Hard Drive Options with MIL-STD 810 and Secure-Erase Storage
The rugged ADLMES9200 IP67 chassis is a successor to ADL’s popular ADLMES8200 IP65 chassis system. Improvements include lower weight, lower cost, quick and reliable IP67 integration for rugged military and industrial applications. Design features for military / defense system include MIL-STD 810 tolerance and MIL-STD 461/704/1275 compliance capability.
The ADLMES9200 is compatible with all ADL’s full range of Intel-based PC/104 and 3.5″ SBC’s which range from low-power ATOM to the latest Intel Core i5/i7 processors. Power supply options include ADL’s range of long-life (MTBF>500,000 hrs) with options for MIL-STD 461/704/1275 compliant filtering.
The uni-body design, with minimal, reliable EMC-compliant gasketing makes for better IP67 Ingress protection as well as assembly. Full design and development services are available for chassis customization, cabling, integration and modeling support.
Rugged Military / Defense: Ground Vehicles, Mission / Payload Computing, Secure Communications, SWaP-constrained systems for mobile, airborne and vehicle