- Pericom PCIe to PCI Bridge Chip
- 2 Additional USB 2.0 from Host SBC via PCIe Bus
- Single PCIe x1 Lane Converted to 4 PCI Loads
- Provides Legacy PCI-104 Support in PCIe/104 System
- Standard PCIe/104 Form Factor
- Compatible with third-party PCIe/ 104 Boards
- Temperature Range –40C - +85C
The ADLPCIe-PCI bridge card enables the upgrade of existing PCI platforms to PCIe/104-based SBCs while maintaining legacy support for PCI peripherals. For example, current systems utilizing our PCI/104 ADL945PC or PC/104+ ADL855PC can incorporate our latest second and third generation Intel® Core™ SBCs while maintaining legacy PCI support.
The ADLPCIe-PCI PCIe/104 bus adapter converts a single PCIe link lane (x1) into up to four 32-bit PCI loads operating at 33/66 MHz; allowing legacy PCI-104 and PC/104-Plus cards to be connected in a PCIe/104 system stack. The ADLPCIe-PCI also provides connection of an additional 2 USB ports routed from the host SBC over the PCI Express bus.