- PCI/104-Express Form Factor (90mm x 96mm)
- Two Variants Available:
- >> ADLPS104-150-5: Input: 7-30V, Output: 5V, 5VS, 3.3V (optional 7-36V available)
- >> ADLPS104-150-12: Input: 14-36V, Output: 5V, 5VS, 3.3V, 12V
- Voltage and Current Specifications (common all variants):
- >> Maximum Input Current = 15A
- >> Maximum Power = 150W Combined
- >> Available Output Current: 5VS/5A, 5V/20A, 3.3V/5A, 12V/10A
- Enhanced EMI Circuitry Designed for IEC 55022 cl. B Emission and EN 55024 Immunity Compliance
- MTBF > 500,000 Hours
- Input Protection:
- >> Overcurrent
- >> Overvoltage / Undervoltage / Surge
- >> Reverse Voltage
- Output Protection:
- >> Voltage Out of Range (monitored via PWRGD)
- >> Short-circuit
- ATX Compliant Signals Available (PS-ON, PWRGD etc.)
- Temperature Range: -25C to +70C Standard
- Option Available for -40C to +85C with 293034 Heat Spreader
The ADLPS104-150 power supply board is designed to meet the needs of high-powered Intel® Core™ industrial and embedded motherboards by providing robust ATX voltages (5V, 5VS, 3.3V, 12V) in a stackable PCI/104-Express form factor designed for – 40C to +85C operation at 150W. Its small (90mm x 96mm) footprint allows it to fit in many space limited applications. As well, the ADLPS104-150 is tailored to work in conjunction with our ADLQM67PC Sandy Bridge SBC with more than enough headroom for inrush startup currents, and quiescent operation with multiple peripheral cards. Of course, it is also an economical choice for the ADLGS45PC and other lower power platforms.
The ADLPS104-150 features ATX compliant signaling to allow ACPI/APM power management from within compliant operating systems.
The ADLPS104-150 is available in two variants, one allowing an input voltage range of 7-30V but providing only the 5V, 5VS, and 3.3V outputs, the other with a narrower input voltage range of 14-36V but providing 5V, 5VS, 3.3V and 12V outputs.
The board is protected against many types of input power anomalies, such as over-currents, voltage deviations and voltage surge. Short bursts of over-current are simply filtered out. Should overvoltage or under voltage situation persist too long, the power supply shuts off. Noise interference is dampened by up to 35dB. The output is protected against reverse voltage and short-circuit. Additionally, the power supply design does not include the use of electrolytic capacitors, thus dramatically increasing the lifespan of the power supply.