- PCI/104-Express Form Factor (90mm x 96mm)
- MTBF > 600,000 hrs.
- Two Variants Available: ADLPS104ISO-150-5: Input: 7-30V, Output: 5V, 5VS, 3.3V ADLPS104ISO-150-12: Input: 15-36V, Output: 5V, 5VS, 3.3V, 12V
- Voltage and Current Specifications (Common All Variants): Maximum Input Current = 15A Maximum Power = 150W Combined Available Output Current: 5VS/5A, 5V/20A, 3.3V/5A, 12V/10A
- MIL-STD 704/1275/461 MILCOTS Filter Option; 120W max.; 1” x 2” x .4” Including Mounting Plate
- Input Protection: Overcurrent; Overvoltage; Undervoltage; Surge; Reverse Voltage
- Output Protection: Voltage Out of Range (Monitored via PWRGD); Short-Circuit
- Galvanic Isolation: 500V (Generalized)
- Temperature Range: -25C to +70C; 150W max. with Thermal Solution
- Temperature Range: -40C to +85C; Derated to 120W max. with Thermal Solution
The ADLPS104ISO-150 power supply board is designed to meet the needs of high-powered Intel® Core™ industrial and embedded motherboards by providing robust ATX voltages (5V, 5VS, 3.3V, 12V) in a stackable PCI/104-Express form factor designed for operation at 150W. Its small (90mm x 96mm) footprint allows it to fit in many space limited applications. As well, the ADLPS104ISO-150 provides up to 500V of galvanic isolation from dirty power and unwanted transients. The ADLPS104ISO-150 features ATX compliant signaling to allow ACPI/APM power management from within compliant operating systems.
The ADLPS104ISO-150 boasts an MTBF >600,000hrs and is tailored for long-life embedded applications with more than enough headroom for inrush startup currents, and quiescent operation with our wide range of high-performance SBCs and multiple peripheral cards.
A small, 1”x2” MIL-STD 704-1275/461 MILCOTS input filter option enables use on military avionics, ground vehicles and EMI-sensitive applications.
The board is protected against many types of input power anomalies, such as over-currents, voltage deviations and voltage surge. Short bursts of over-current are simply filtered out. Should overvoltage or under voltage situation persist too long, the power supply shuts off. Noise interference is dampened by up to 35dB. The output is protected against reverse voltage and short-circuit.