- Small 2”x4” (50mm x 102mm) Footprint
- 500V Galvanic Isolation
- Voltage and Current Specifications: Maximum Input Current = 8A, Maximum Power = 150W Combined, Maximum Output Current: 5VS/5A, 5V/20A, 3.3V/5A, 12V/10A
- Input Protection: Reverse Voltage, Overcurrent, Overvoltage / Undervoltage, Burst Protection
- Output Protection: Voltage Out of Range (monitored via PWRGD), Short-Circuit Protection
- ATX Compliant Signals Available (PS-ON, PWRGD)
- Chassis and PC/104 Mounting Plates Optional
- Temperature Range: -40C to +85C
- UPS Port supports custom UPS Applications
The ADLPS35ISO-150 board is designed to meet the needs of industrial and embedded motherboards by providing robust ATX voltages (5V, 5VS, 3.3V, 12V) in a small form factor power supply designed for -40C to +85C operation. Its small 2”x4” size (50mm x 102mm) allows it to fit many space limited applications.
The ADLPS35ISO-150 provides up to 500V of galvanic isolation from dirty power and unwanted transients and is tailored to work in conjunction with ADL Embedded Solutions’ advanced high performance SBC’s with more than enough headroom for inrush startup currents, and high-power quiescent operation.