- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5, Quad/DC 2.1 GHz - 2.5 GHz
- Intel QM67 PCH
- Up to 16GB DDR3-1333 DRAM SoDIMM204 (8GB x 2)
- PCIe 2.0 2x40 pin Bus Connector (One x4 or Four x1)
- 4x SATA Ports with RAID (2x SATA 6G, 2x SATA 3G)
- 2x 10/100/1000Mbit Ethernet LAN Port
- 4x RS232 COM Ports, 10x USB2.0 Ports
- Separate Onboard DVI / VGA, HDMI / DVI
- Dual Independent Displays
- Hardware Monitor with API
- ADL-SST (System Sensor Technology)
- Watchdog Timer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux Compatible
- Discrete 8-bit GPIO Port
- 7.1 HD Audio with SPDIF In/Out
- 4” x 5.8” (102mm x 147mm) 3.5-inch Form Factor
The ADLQM67HDS features Intels latest embedded two-chip platform. This 2nd generation Intel Core™ processor integrates Intel’s HD Graphics 3000 engine with AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions) as well as the memory controller functions of a traditional GMCH. The QM67 Platform Controller Hub (PCH) provides PCI-Express I/O bandwidth at twice the speed (5Gbps) of previous Intel Core or Core 2 Duo platforms.
The ADLQM67HDS is ideal for mobile and embedded applications where high proc- essor performance is critical. It brings unparalleled performance to applications such as radar and sonar processing, image signal processing, tactical command and control, surveillance and reconnaissance, medical imaging and lab analysis, and industrial automation.
In addition to the wide range of applications in which the ADLQM67HDS can excel, it also supports a broad set of features. The ADLQM67HDS has a discrete 8-bit digital I/O port as well as separate DVI-I and HDMI interfaces.
The onboard DVI-I connector provides signaling for analog VGA, as well as can be configured as an HDMI with audio. The internal HDMI port can be configured to DVI-D through cabling options. The ADLQM67HDS also has 4x RS232 COM ports, 4x SATA with RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 support. Two of the ports support up to SATA 6G while the other two support SATA 3G. 10x USB2.0 with 4x onboard connectors, two bootable Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HDA 7.1, and a 2×40-pin PCIE connector that is configurable as one x4 lane or four x1 lanes of PCI Express for addition of peripherals.
ADL Embedded Solutions offers highly effective active and passive thermal solutions designed for this product. Contact your sales representative for more information.
ADLSST System Sensor Technology Utility
The ADLSST System Sensor Technology v2.0 utility brings to the Linux environment the same type of CPU health monitor functions that have previously been readily available only in the Windows environment. Click here to download the drivers.