- Intel® Core™ i7, 2.2 GHz
- Up to 8GB DDR3-1066/1333 DRAM SoDIMM204
- Type 1 Bottom-Stacking PCIe/104 V2.01 with Gen2 protocol (2.5 to 5 GT/s)
- 2x SATA 600 Ports with RAID
- 2x 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet LAN Port
- 2x RS232 COM Ports, 8x USB2.0 Ports
- Separate Onboard VGA, LVDS, HDMI / DVI, Display Port
- Hardware Monitor with API
- ADL-SST (System Sensor Technology)
- Watchdog Timer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux Compatible
- Discrete 16bit GPIO Port
- 4.5” x 3.8” (115mm x 96mm) PCI/104-Express v1.0a Form Factor
- Operating Range -25° to +70º C (-40º to +85º C available - call sales for details)
The ADLQM67PC features the 2nd generation Intel Core™ i7 processor that incorporate Intel’s latest embedded two-chip platform. This 2nd generation i7 processor integrates Intel’s HD Graphics 3000 engine with AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions) as well as the memory controller functions of a traditional GMCH. The QM67 Platform Controller Hub (PCH) provides PCI-Express I/O bandwidth at twice the speed (5Gbps) of previous i7 or Core 2 Duo platforms.
The ADLQM67PC is ideal for rugged applications where high processor performance is critical. It brings unparalleled performance to applications such as radar and sonar processing, image signal processing, tactical command and control, surveillance and reconnaissance, transportation and railway.
In addition to the wide range of rugged and harsh environment applications in which the ADLQM67PC can excel, it also supports a healthy set of features. The ADLQM67PC has a discrete 16-bit digital I/O port as well as separate VGA, LVDS, HDMI and Display Port interfaces. The ADLQM67PC also has 2x RS232 COM ports, 2x SATA 6Gb/s with RAID support, 8x USB2.0, two bootable Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HDA 7.1, and type 1 bottom-stacking PCIe/104 V2.01 supporting Gen2 throughput of 5 GT/s are just a few of the available features.
ADL Embedded Solutions offers highly effective active and passive thermal solutions designed for this product. Contact your sales representative for more information.
ADLSST System Sensor Technology Utility
The ADLSST System Sensor Technology v2.0 utility brings to the Linux environment the same type of CPU health monitor functions that have previously been readily available only in the Windows environment. Click here to download the drivers.