- Intel® Celeron 827E, 1.4GHz based on Intel Core Technology
- Up to 8GB DDR3-1333 DRAM SoDIMM204
- Type 1 Bottom-Stacking PCIe/104 V2.01 with Gen2 protocol (2.5 to 5 GT/s)
- 2x SATA 600 Ports with RAID
- 2x 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet LAN Port
- 2x RS232 COM Ports, 8x USB2.0 Ports
- Separate Onboard VGA, LVDS, HDMI/DVI, Display Port
- Hardware Monitor with API
- ADL-SST (System Sensor Technology)
- Watchdog Timer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux Compatible
- Discrete 16bit GPIO Port
- 4.5” x 3.8” (115mm x 96mm) PCI/104-Express v1.0a Form Factor
- Operating Range -25° to +70º C (-40º to +85º C available - call sales for details)
- Dual Independent Displays
- 7.1 HD Audio with SPDIF In/Out
The ADLQM67PC-827E features the 2nd generation Intel Celeron based on the Intel Core 32nm process, that incorporates Intel’s latest embedded two-chip platform. This 2nd generation Celeron processor integrates an Intel HD Graphics engine as well as the memory controller functions of a traditional GMCH. The QM67 Platform Controller Hub (PCH) can provide PCI-Express I/O bandwidth at twice the speed (5Gbps) of previous generation platforms.
The ADLQM67PC-827E is ideal for rugged applications where high reliability processor performance is critical. It brings unparalleled versatility in performance to applications such as RTOS, Industrial Automation, Medical, Signage, Gaming and POS.
In addition to the wide range of rugged and harsh environment applications in which the ADLQM67PC-827E can excel, it also supports a healthy set of features. The ADLQM67PC-827E has a discrete 16-bit digital I/O port as well as separate VGA, LVDS, HDMI and Display Port interfaces. It also has 2x RS232 COM ports, 2x SATA 6Gb/s with RAID support, 8x USB2.0, two bootable Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HDA 7.1, and type 1 bottom-stacking PCIe/104 V2.01 supporting Gen2 throughput of 5 GT/s are just a few of the available features.
ADL Embedded Solutions offers highly effective active and passive thermal solutions designed for this product. Contact your sales representative for more information.
ADLSST System Sensor Technology Utility
The ADLSST System Sensor Technology v2.0 utility brings to the Linux environment the same type of CPU health monitor functions that have previously been readily available only in the Windows environment. Click here to download the drivers.