3.5-Inch SBC Based on 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Quad/DC i5/i7 Processors
- 4th Generation Intel® Core Quad i7-4700EQ; DC i5-4400E
- PCH Lynx Point QM87 Chipset
- Dual and Quad Core; 37W to 47W
- Up to 16GB DDR3L-1600; 2x SO-DIMM 204, 1.35V
- PCIe 2.0 2x40 pin Bus Connector (1x PCIe x4 or 4x PCIe x1)
- 4x SATA, RAID 0/1/5/10 (2x SATA 6Gb/s, 2x SATA 3Gb/s)
- 2x 10/100/1000Mbit Ethernet LAN Port
- 8x USB 2.0: Type A Receptacle, 6x 2mm Pin Header
- 3x USB 3.0: 2x Type A Receptacle, 1x on Custom I-PEX Connector
- Display Ports: 1x DVI-I Standard Connector, 1x HDMI / DP on Custom I-PEX Connector
- Mini PCI Type III Expansion Socket
- 3x COM; RS232 Only
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) V1.2 (ATMEL AT97SC3205)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux Compatible
- Discrete 8-bit GPIO Port
- 7.1 HD Audio with SPDIF In/Out
- 4" x 5.8" (102mm x 147mm) 3.5-inch Form Factor
The ADLQM87HD features Intel’s 4th generation Intel CoreTM processors with Intel’s latest HD Graphics 4600 engine with support for DirectX11.1, OpenGL 4.0, and OpenCL 1.2. The new Haswell Architecture built on Intel’s low-power 22nm tri-gate process incorporates a new AVX2 instruction set, more instructions per cycle, deeper idle states, more execution units, higher cache bandwidth, and smarter power man- agement with the end result being a significant performance increase with much lower power than the previous Sandy Bridge architecture.
The ADLQM87HD is ideal for mobile and embedded applications where high proces- sor performance with low battery or power usage is critical. It brings unparalleled performance to applications such as radar and sonar processing, image signal processing, tactical command and control, surveillance and reconnaissance, medical imaging and lab analysis, and industrial automation.
In addition to the wide range of applications in which the ADLQM87HD can excel, it also supports a broad set of features. The ADLQM87HD introduces TPM 1.2 and USB 3.0 functionality into ADLES’ 3.5″ SBC product line for the first time . Onboard connectors support both DVI/VGA as well as HDMI/DP. The ADLQM87HD also has 3x RS232 COM ports, 4x SATA 6Gb/s with RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 support. It also includes 8x USB2.0, 3x USB 3.0, two bootable Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, HDA 7.1, and a 2×40-pin PCIE expansion connector with four PCIe x1 lanes or one PCIe x4 lane for additional breakout or mezzanine board functionality.
ADL Embedded Solutions offers highly effective active and passive thermal solutions designed for this product. Contact your sales representative for more information.
NEW! ADLSST System Sensor Technology Utility
The ADLSST System Sensor Technology v2.0 utility brings to the Linux environment the same type of CPU health monitor functions that have previously been readily available only in the Windows environment. Click here to download the drivers.