- Intel Atom Z510 / Z530 Processor
- 1.1GHz - 1.6GHz
- Intel US15W System Controller Hub (SCH)
- FSB and Memory speeds up to 533MHz
- Up to 2048MB DDR2 SODIMM200
- Onboard Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- Onboard DVI-D port up to 1600 x 1200 resolution
- 8x USB 2.0 Ports (4x internal headers)
- 2x RS232 COM Ports
- UDMA-100 Primary PATA Interface
- Mini-PCI socket
- Power Management
- Hardware Monitoring
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux Compatible
- 24V Isolated (20-30VDC tolerant)
- Extended Temp Range Available
The ADLS15HD 3.5-inch embedded single board computer is based on the Intel® Atom™ and the Intel® US15W (Poulsbo™) chipset. The Intel® Atom™ is a single core processor built on a 45nm process that boasts an impressive 2.64 watts TDP (CPU only). The Intel® Atom™ delivers the benefits of genuine Intel® architecture to small form factor and thermally constrained markets. The Intel® US15W System Controller Hub (SCH) incorporates all functions of legacy GMCH and ICH architectures into a single die.
The ADLS15HD takes advantage of these features by delivering high performance and low thermals in a compact 3.5-inch form factor. The Intel® graphics controller drives graphics up to 1600×[email protected] by way of onboard DVI-D and/or 18/24 bit LVDS LCD.
Memory is added via an SODIMM200 socket that will accept up to 2GB of DDR2-400/533 DRAM. In addition to ACPI/APM functions, the ADLS15HD has the following features: EIDE, 8xUSB 2.0, 2xRS232 COM ports, PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse, AC’97 and HDA 5.1 Sound, and Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN. The ADLS15HD has an isolated 24VDC input that is 20-30VDC tolerant for powering the board. The ADLS15HD also provides a built-in UPS (1 second std.) that will allow for a fast but safe shutdown.
ADL Embedded Solutions offer very effective active and passive thermal solutions designed for this product. Contact your sales representative for more information.