- Dual CoaXPress CXP-6 Ports
- Quad Intel Core i7-4700EQ, 8GB DDR3
- Rugged, Small Form Factor PCIe/104 Design (96mm x 115mm)
- 1,250 MB/s Camera Bandwidth
- 2x CXP-6 DIN 1.0/2.3 Female Connectors
- PoCXP Safe Power: 17W from Regulated 24VDC Output Per Port
- Breakout 26-pin D-sub CXP System I/O with 12V Out
- GENICAM Compliant
- Euresys Memento Event Logging Tool
- Expandable to 2x Dual-Port CXP-6 Modules
- LEDs: A/B Status, FPGA Status, Board Status
- C2C Link for Card to Card Link
- -20C to +70C Operation; Optional -40C to +85C
- BOM Includes: CPU, 1x CoaXPress Module, 2x DIN cables
- Suitable for MIL-STD 810, MIL-STD 461, MIL-STD 704, MIL-STD 1275
The ADLVIS-1660 Dual CXP-6 is a rugged, small form factor (SFF) CoaXPress solution intended for military and industrial applications. It’s a two-board PCIe/104 solution featuring a Quad Intel i7-4700EQ processor with a dual CXP-6 module using the x16 PCIe/104 bus resulting is a stunning 1,250 MB/s effective camera bandwidth.
The ADLVIS-1660 features include small outline coaxial cabling for DIN1.0/2.3 connectors optimized for SFF design. It supports PoCXP, is GENICAM compliant and includes Euresys Memento event logging for efficient application software development. A second CXP-6 module can easily be added to support four 1xCXP-6 cameras or two 2xCXP-6 cameras.
The ADLVIS-1660 targets rugged, Small Form Factor high-performance vision solutions in a host of military and industrial environments. It enables very high-definition applications as well as high-framerate applications in less than ideal environments for security and surveillance, traffic management, science, machine vision and a vast range of next-generation vision products.
Applications: Hyperspectral Imaging, Traffic Surveillance, Security Monitoring and Control, Unmanned Systems – High-Resolution Image/Video Capture, High-Speed Automated Optical Inspection, Very High-Resolution Line-Scan Image Acquisition, Military and Defense ISR, High Frame-Rate Motion Analysis and Recording.