The demand for industrial-grade embedded PC’s continues to grow in key industry segments. Much of this is driven by the advent of Industry 4.0 and IIoT applications which put an emphasis on controller and sensor intelligent to enable smart monitoring and control or datalinks to the network or cloud.
- Industrial Control Systems
- Datalogging in a variety of environments from factory floor to wind farms and mining
- Unmanned systems for air, land, water surface and underwater
- Traffic engineering for toll roads and border security
- Commercial drone payload computing
- Wearable computing
- Digital signage
- Industrial vision systems
- Kiosk and ATM applications
- Medical or Industrial equipment and instrumentation
Industrial Embedded PCs
From benign factory floor conditions, to embedded applications in harsh environments—trains, fleet vehicles, oil and gas platforms, unmanned vehicles, etc.—ADL Embedded Solutions Industrial Embedded PCs enable connectivity to the cloud from ANYWHERE.
ADLEPC-1600 Embedded PC
The ADLEPC-1600 is based on Intel’s first System-on-Chip (SoC) E3800-series Atom processors which use Intel’s 22nm 3D Tri-gate process. It offers vastly superior computer performance and energy efficiency and Intel’s 7th generation graphics engine for stunning graphics performance. Improved power management capabilities result in standby power measured in milliwatts with days of standby time.
ADLEPC-1500 Mini Embedded PC
The ADLEPC-1500 is based on the compact ADLE3800SEC E3800-series Edge-Connect Atom SBC. At only 3.4” x 3.2”, the ADLEPC-1500 is a full-feature embedded PC targeted for unmanned, Industrial controls, robotics, traffic management and surveillance. Its wide voltage and temperature range make it ideal for a variety of applications and environments.