- Designed for MIL-STD 810 Operation
- Durable Milled Aluminum Construction
- Durable Hyperboloid SATA Connector
- Rated for 100,000 SSD Insertions
- Rugged Mounted for MIL-STD 810 Shock and Vibration
- Positive Mating Action
- Ultra-Low Electrical Resistance
- 32GB to 640GB 2.5” SATA With Milled Aluminum Casing, SLC/MLC, Industrial Temp Range
- Support for Military-Erase Protocols
- DOD NISPOM 5220.22-M
- NSA/CSS 9-12
- NSA/CSS 130-2
- ARMY AR 390-19
- -40C to +85C Operation
The ADLRHD-1650 has been developed for military and industrial use scenarios that can benefit from MIL-STD 810 shock and vibration durability but also requires frequent SATA drive removal or swapping for data retrieval, maintenance, security and other purposes.
The ADLRHD-1650 features a durable hyperboloid connector with MIL-STD 810 shock and vibration tolerance, positive mating action, low electrical resistance and up to 100,000 2.5” SATA insertions. As well, the ADLRHD-1650 features Military-Class 2.5” SATA III SSDs with milled aluminum casing, ruggedly mounted internal PCB, long-life SLC NAND flash, -40C to +85C operation and Military Erase protocol support. Supported secure erase protocols include DOD NISPOM 5220.22-M, NSA/CSS 9-12, NSA/CSS 130-2, ARMY AR 390-19, and others.